Participate in the Hackathon
You want to gather developers to code on your topic?
Awesome idea! Write a short paragraph about your Hackathon topic.
Participate as a presenter
- Submission deadline
- April 3, 2016
- April 17, 2016
- May 29 or 30, 2016
Submit through EasyChair.
Category 1: Applications for End Users
Show that the Semantic Web is not just an academic exercise!
Build an application with Semantic Web / Linked Data technologies that is targeted at real-world users.
We want to know how you did it, and what role SemWeb tech plays. You can submit:
- Demo – a live application (or screencast), accompanied by a paper of 500 to 2,000 words.
- Paper – an in-depth development paper explaining the application (preferably with a link to code) of 2,000 to 4,000 words.
Papers can be submitted in PDF or HTML through EasyChair.
Category 2: Tools for Developers
Developers need tools to build applications.
Tell us about a tool or technique you’ve created, and explain how people can use it. You can submit:
- Demo – a live application, optionally accompanied by a paper of 500 to 2,000 words.
- Paper – describe your tool or technique in 1,000 to 3,000 words (add a link to it).
- Code – a repository which contains your tool and a README, plus a short abstract
Submission can be sent as an abstract (URL) or paper (PDF or HTML) through EasyChair.
Category 3: Discussion & Draft
You want to discuss about a technical topic with other developers?
Great idea! Write a short paragraph about your discussion topic.
You have a preliminary idea, demo or repository?
Awesome! Write a link or short paragraph.
You have something else to share with fellow developers?
Wow! Contact us.